Monday, November 5, 2012

hi, i'm jessicah


welcome to my blog :)

I'm making this blog to write about my life and the journey that it takes me on.
Because i love life. 

And i think if you love life, then it will love you right back. 

The ups & downs
The highs & lows
The good & bad
I plan on writing about it all.

I also think you should never take life so seriously that you forget to play. 
And laugh.
And smile.

I can't wait for so many things, and i can't wait to write about them. 
And if you've taken the time to write this, then i love you already.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jess we are so happy for you and that you have turned out to be such a loving, AWESOME Little lady! Back when your dad and mom met and then married they used to come down to Fort Collins and visit. Ane Uncle Mike and I would go up to Laramie to visit. After you were born I got to spend some precious time watching you while they went to Denver to the temple. The three of you stayed here and then I took you to the airport for the move to Maryland. We will follow your blog and look foreward to hearing about your adventures in Costa Rica! Love you, Aunt Sharon